Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 0-Series photos on the web?
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 10:36:57 -0500

John, John, jolly John, your challenge made me ponder
Why I, myself, would go and spend- seemingly to squander
Some hard earned gold for a camera so old in design as to be effete!
What aspects of this ancient box would cause us all to wonder
About the way it might be used, as down life's path we wander.
But I for one, would have some fun- with LUGGErs I might meet!

Dan (I'm a poet- my feet show it; they're long fellows!) Post