Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 HM choice
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 02:17:40 +0800

on 15/2/01 5:38 PM, Martin Howard at howard.390@osu.edu wrote:

> Amazing.  I have secret dreams of buying three M6 titaniums, putting a 0.58
> finder in one and a 0.85 finder in another, then having all three painted
> black enamel.  But you're telling me that there are whole hordes of people
> whose sense of economics are as bizarrely skewed as mine? ;)
>
> M.

Martin,

This is exactly what I have done: three M6 titanium with 0.72, 0.85 and M6J
finder respectively.  I have been thinking of getting a fourth one and have
the 0.58 finder installed.

When you find time, please make a trip to Hong Kong and I will show you a
lot of weird and wonderful converted Leicas!

Bests,

Joseph