Subject: [Leica] Re: Handling Photo Critique (was: More PAW's question recomments asked for.)
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 02:19:38 GMT

Satoshi Oka writes:

> Hello,
>
> "Rollei TLR club" site is my site.
> "Image Square" system is working on the bbs scripts, webbbs
> (http://awsd.com/scripts/webbbs/)
> The FOM2 boards are working on the almost same system.
> The scripts have many function, but I'm using only a few functions.
> They reduce the jobs of site manager.
>
> The page design is changeable for our taste and we should do that.
> I'm not saying that the webbbs is the best system. Using the existing
> things with some inventions is the better way, in my opinion.
> But I saw the photo.net system. and I feel it may be impossible to make
> the web page suit for everyone's taste.... ;)

Hi Satoshi,

I did not want to drag you into this, but perhaps people would like to try
a similar page for LUG images. I find the Rollei board very useful, and if
you were able to run a page for paw links and comments, perhaps we could
try it and see if it works -- may not, but nothing ventured, nothing gained
;-)

cheers

Alastair

Message from Satoshi Oka <lug@dmakos.com> (Re: [Leica] Handling Photo Critique (was: More PAW's question recomments asked for.))