Subject: Re: [Leica] Shutter speed problems on R7: strange new events
From: Jiri_Dvorak@idx.com
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 10:34:07 -0800

>> The R7 should, according to all sources on the matter, only ever be powered
>> by the four 1.5V batteries in the camera body.  So no, it doesn't draw its
>> current from the winder or MD when this is attached.  Hence my suprise at
>> the affects.
>>

>Are you certain of this?  The R4sP gets its power from the motor or winder (and
my R7 >references are at the other end of the county)

>Doug Herr

That's right. I used to have the R7 and I remember that I was surprised upon
learning, that the R7 was the only one of the R4-R7 bodies that did not take the
power from the winder/motordrive.

Jiri

Replies: Reply from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Shutter speed problems on R7: strange new events)