Subject: [Leica] Visiting Singapore
From: phuang@pmsoft.com.sg
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 14:29:10 +0000

Paul Huang@LMS
12/08/2000 02:29 PM

HI Hans,

Many places in Singapore for photography. Try out Chinatown, Little India,
Bugis Junction for people photography.  Leica Ms will do just nice!

If you like nature and have big lenses, try out Sungei Buloh Nature
reserve, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve.

Places to visit, I would suggest the Singapore Art Musuem, The Singapore
Museum and the Museum of Asian Civilization.  Other places would be like
the Singapore Zoo, Orchid Garden and the Night Safari.  Camera dealers will
be closed on the New Years eve. For dealers check out the Penisular Plaza,
Excelsior Shopping Centre and Adelphi triangle.

If you can make it earlier like on the Dec 27th, there will be a slug
meeting so would be great to meet up.

Hope you enjoy Singapore.

Cheers,

Paul