Subject: Re: [Leica] contact sheet with HCB and others
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 10:06:56 -0400

Christer Almqvist jotted down the following:

> Martin: I watched the first installment and was very disappointed.

Bummer.  Anyway, thanks for the info.  Appreciate it.

> How is your car?

It's in the shop at the moment.  A dud alternator and/or voltage regulator
left me standing in the parking lot of a local cinema at midnight Friday.
It's amazing how ungraceful 5,000 lbs of steel can seem at one in the
morning when you just want to get home and go to sleep. AAA to the rescue.

> Do you use your Heliar on a M6?

Only when I borrow one from Tom.  I have no Heliar and I have no M6.

> What make is the ring between the M6 and the Heliar?

I use an off-brand 50mm ring for my Skopar and M2. I get the focussing index
at exactly 12 o'clock.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | "The future isn't what it used to be."
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |      -- Louis Cyphre (Angel Heart)