Subject: Re: [Leica] drymounting inkjet paper
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 12:16:43 -0700

Johnny Deadman wrote:

> on 1/10/00 11:50 am, Brian Reid at reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us wrote:
>
> > It's very easy to test the hypothesis that drymounting damages inkjet
> > prints. Use the same technique that we all use to check for stray light
> > in our darkrooms. Make a print. Drymount half of it; leave the other
> > half un-drymounted. Wait. Observe.
>
> You have to wait for about 200 years to be sure!
>
> --
> Johnny Deadman

They have little time machines which look just like microwave ovens and you set
the dial to the year 3000 and then it goes Ping! (you watch it revolve) and you
take out your print (or that muffin!) and see what it looks like!
UV light is supposed to equal time.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
mark rabiner