Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Digital
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 11:57:39 -0700

James Smart wrote:

> I am a new Leica owner and want to make sure I understand.  You are printing
> color prints from color negatives, using digital scanner?  What about black
> and white? You scan the negatives, and then print them out.  What paper,
> what printer, what software?
>
> Sorry if I am coming in late to this discussion, but it would seem very
> useful to a newcomer to be able to print decent black and white photos this
> method.
>
> Thanks in advance for response.
>
> Jim
><Snip>
Me I use a lot of Photoshop as my software. Anyone who tries to get by with
anything else I feel sorry for.
I've been printing on a lot of Lumijet Soft Suede but even with a combination of
ordering it off the internet and getting it at my local pro camera shot there
seems to be supply problems with it. So now, this week I've been using Epson
Matte Paper heavyweight which is pretty good stuff.
What else....
	and I shoot mostly 35mm Delta 400.
That's my whole digital ballgame to output much of my Leica M photography!
Mark Rabiner