Subject: [Leica] Re: You're on the Board!
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 09:23:03 -0400

I find the diodes distracting. They tend to cause me to spend too much time
thinking about the settings and less about the picture. The TTL meter is
handy. I wouldn't want to be without the M6. I have it and use it, but I
find that I worry less about exact exposure when using my M2 or M4.

My preferred R cameras are the R3 and earlier for the same reason. The
needles don't demand my attention the same way the flashing lights do. I
wish I could get my Mamiya M7 II with an analog display!

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
 		      			  <kwilcox@gfn.org>