Subject: Re: [Leica] Rapidwinder problem - M6 UPDATE
From: "Andrew Churak" <achurak@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 20:53:36 -0400

Hello all LUG nuts.
I have an update on the Rapidwinder problem - M6.
I want to thank all of you who wrote to me in the LUG and
privately.
I have been in contact with Tom Abrahamsson.
Here is what I found out from the master.

1. You do not need the plastic basket from the baseplate
to be attached to the rapidwinder baseplate. The camera will
work just fine without it. I have removed the coiled spring inside the
fingers.
This is where the film is wound around in the camera body.
2. If you want to use the plastic basket with the rapidwinder, that is ok
also.

Thanks again,

Andrew ...

- ----- Original Message ----- >     2 Rapidwinder  problem - M6