Subject: Re: [Leica] SB28
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 08:40:46 +0000

Just this last weekend used SB-24 for a magazine job shooting
entertainment (including Tony Orlando).  He took off suddenly into the
crowd, I was able to follow, the only camera I had with flash attached
was the M6TTL.  Used it on thyristor.  Was using 800 speed film and this
was problem, because the lowest setting for this ISO is f/5.6.  So I was
shooting handheld at 1/4 second at 5.6.  Got one or two winners.  Would
have been better at f/2.8.  Time soon to get a flash to work TTL near
wide open.

donal
- --
Donal Philby