Subject: Re: [Leica] leica recovering & deconstructions now painting
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 11:39:28 EST

In a message dated 03/25/2000 1:09:02 AM, Bernard Delgado wrote:

<<I was
wondering if any of you had thoughts on the subject of changing the color of
leicas & turning chrome leicas into lacquered leicas.>>

Bernard,

Personally, I'm a purist and think that all cameras should be black.
Preferably painted, not black chrome.  I recently redid a user chrome M3 in
black enamel.  It looks really spiffy.  For another opinion, ask this
question again in a few days when Tom A is back home.  He's done them in a
rainbow of colors.

Richard Wasserman