Subject: RE: [Leica] Ebay -- fact or fiction!
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 15:36:29 -0000

Bob,
I was bidding on a weird 'user' M3 that had been converted, at some stage,
to run with leds in the corner of the shutter case for hypersensitive
pre-flashing of the film, or so I understood the explanation.
However, some other guy comes along and snaps it from under my nose, and he
a fellow Lugger to boot! Maybe we should invent some gentleman's rules
here!! (only kidding...)

How is that camera Stephen (Gandy)?

best regards,
Jem