Subject: [Leica] Dr. Paul Wolff
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 17:21:59 -0500

- --------------1B7DCDE204F253B135281E26

My thanks to Sal DiMarco for pointing me in the right direction to find
a selected bibliography of Dr. Paul Wolff.  It can be found in Vol. 27
No. 3 of the Viewfinder.  There is an eight page article in that issue
written by Joseph K. Brown, a contributing editor. It was the opinion of
the Viewfinder editor, Roy Moss, that Paul Wolff was "the greatest hero
among many in the continuum of Leica history".  My thanks to others who
made me aware of Alibris and Bibliofind.

Paul

- --------------1B7DCDE204F253B135281E26

My thanks to Sal DiMarco for pointing me in the right direction to find
a selected bibliography of Dr. Paul Wolff.&nbsp; It can be found in Vol.
27 No. 3 of the <b>Viewfinder</b>.&nbsp; There is an eight page article
in that issue written by Joseph K. Brown, a contributing editor. It was
the opinion of the Viewfinder editor, Roy Moss, that Paul Wolff was "the
greatest hero among many in the continuum of Leica history".&nbsp; My thanks