Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: M6 Viewfinder rangefinder patch flare CONTROL ??
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:30:18 -0800

I don't think anyone feels it's "OK" do have to do stuff like this.  But
what alternative do we have?  Wait for Leica to retrofit all our cameras
with a fix they have as much as said will not be forthcoming?  Rather than
just bitch about the problem to no avail, we're trying to solve it
ourselves.  Such grass-roots efforts don't seem all that wrong-headed to me.

I'm interested in what approach you'd recommend.  You seem to imply that
there are other ways to deal with the problem.

Paul Chefurka