Subject: Re: [Leica] 3200 Delta Glut???!!!
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 13:05:30 EST

Chris:

As you know everyone has their own magic formula and combination.  When I
discovered the miracle of D3200 and Xtol I stopped using Tri-X and HP5.   I
currently shoot around 50 rolls of film each month and at least 20% is with
D3200. D3200 required a lot of testing but it was worth it.  So, it is very
difficult to make an emphatic statement that one film is better than another.
   If it works for you it is great.   I have seen some of Mark Rabiners and
Nathan Wajsmans work with Delta 3200 and both are outstanding.

Bob

<< Perhaps stores do not stock 3200 because there is no demand because pushed
 Tri-X /HP5plus is better .....and a better deal?