Subject: RE: [Leica] tech pan and XTol
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 00:04:27 +0100

Hello,

I develop Tech Pan with Xtol and I'm very satisfied with that process. No
special agitation, XTol makes Tech Pan like any other film.. except it will
bring it only to 10 "ISO". After all, it's only one stop less than with
Technidol :-).

All the best,

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)
Lyon, France
http://www.jcberger.com

> While people are discussing tech pan, I think it should be noted that in my
> experience, Tech pan is a film that requires the utmost care in exposing and
> developing without question.

(snip)