Subject: Re: LUG[Leica] Extreme Low Light Color --> Mr Puts
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 08:44:56 -0800

sometime around 12/19/99 6:24 AM, dwpost at dwpost@email.msn.com was heard
to write:

> I am sure you are referring to the newer "Superia" Fuji film. The Superia
> films have the fourth layer, like the Reala films, and this makes for better
> color rendition under a wider gamut of lighting

That's it! Superia. It has an extra green layer, that helps control
florescent light, and it does it very well, except when daylight sneaks into
the same picture.

- --

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

"You can't cajole someone into loving you by simply being nice to be
around." - Garrison Keillor - As heard on "A Prairie Home Companion"