Subject: [Leica] 135mm Hektor
From: "Philip Kokoczka" <philip63@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 10:47:21 PST

I have an M mount 135 4.5 Hektor that I would like to use with a Visoflex. I
need to know how to remove the lens head. I understand from some cryptic
comments in previous posts concerning the Visoflex that removing the lens
head entails unscrewing the apeture ring. I'm a pretty dense person and
looking at the lens I can't figure out how removing the apeture ring will
allow the lens head to be removed. I would GREATLY appreciate it if some
knowing individual out there could give me step-by-step directions (since I
don't want to wreck the lens by doing something stupid)for removing the lens
head.

Phil in MI