Subject: [Leica] Some new images
From: Pascal <cyberdog@tijd.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 01:16:42 +0100

Friends,

It took me a while to dare this, but I have now put up some of our
glamour work online.
On topic: all images were done with the R8.

This is meant as a serious effort and we tried to obtain some stylish
shots.

How well we succeeded is up to you to decide. Constructive remarks are
welcome!

Please do not visit if you feel uncomfortable with images that contain
nudity.

Here is the URL: http://cyberdog.fsn.net

Pascal
NO ARCHIVE

See my photo pages at http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Who else than Leica could make a camera like the R8 ?
With that unique design and above all: that ergonomics.
Nikon ? Canon ? Nobody but Leica !