Subject: [Leica] problem/new web page
From: "Johnny Deadman" <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 12:29:32 +0000

I've refined one of the areas of my web site to thread a text narrative in
amongst the images (of which there are more). I'd be interested in
reactions... if favourable I may take this approach to the rest of my site.

Check out

    http://www.cinematic.freeserve.co.uk/Pages/loureedisdead.html

I have also put up a page about a negative problem that I can't seem to
shake. Is it over or under agitation, or something more subtle? A reward (!)
is offered to anyone who finally helps me nail this. Details at:

    http://www.cinematic.freeserve.co.uk/Pages/filmdev.html

Many thanks.

- --
Johnny Deadman

"Even the best writers talk too much" - Vauvenargues