Subject: RE: [Leica] Wetzlar Solms Canada Portugal....
From: "Stewart, Alistair" <AStewart@gigaweb.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 01:25:10 -0500

All the Canadian Products work great, whether we're talking design or
manufacture.

The Fondlers hate them tho' Which is Good News!

Buy that used (and younger) M4-2 for $850 vs. $1400 for the older M4 in the
same shape!

Buy the used 35 'cron made in Canada for $800 vs. $ 950 for the German
equivalent!

My photo editor rigorously examines every image I make so that she can
detect and reject all canadian glass images - NOT!

Get over it and use the tool to do a job.

Plus when you subscribed did you get some text about searching the archives?
Check them out.

best of country-independent light,

Alistair