Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica's reputation
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 13:38:29 -0800

All of my rangefinder bodies and six of my seven lenses say "Leitz".
What's wrong with that?
Did Volvos and Jaguars change into something else after they were bought by
Ford? (I don't have either so I might not have noticed...)

- -Mike Quinn

Time is what keeps everything from happening at once.
Space is what keeps it from happening to you.