Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Eric & Tudors
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 07:31:11 -0800

At 09:56 AM 11/10/99 +0000, B. D. Colen wrote:
>No, I wouldn't turn it down. I'd accept it, sell it, buy a $300-400 watch
>that would keep far better time and I'd use the difference to buy a third M
>body or another lens. ;-)

Me too!

But as for the idea that Hasselblad, Mamiya and the rest offering student
discounts, when I was a student in the mid-late-80s that didn't happen. I
doubt it does today.

And the picture of Che is appropriate, I recently read that in the college
set he's becoming quite popular again. I think it's inappropriate because
of who he was, but that's coming from a Yankee bias. Who's next? Pol Pot?

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

One should never generalize.