Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Jobo's and other anomalies, NOT
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 18:18:06 EST

In a message dated 11/4/99 1:18:16 PM Central Standard Time,
donalphilby@earthlink.net writes:

<< The real key, of course, is not Jobo, but one-shot.

 donal

Consistency is the key and Jobo does provide that ingredient.  For the b&w
compensating developers, I still like the Nikor tanks and reels with very
consistent and controlled inversions.  It is very enlightening to use the
sensitometers and densitometers because the results make you be very, very
careful regarding each step.  Otherwise, the density wanders.  I have found
density will vary by .07 or so if there is the least glitch in the processing.