Subject: Re: [Leica] R7 Vs R8 opinions
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 19:33:39 +0300

Thomas J. Donovan wrote:

> >>You can get new R7 cameras, my local store sells them<<
>
> Might you share the name & tele # of your local store ;-)?

Sure, no problem. They're called Sivma, are official Leica dealers, and
they're big in my town. Their main outlet is at 34, Kutuzovsky Prospekt,
Moscow, Russia. Phones are (095) 933 59 59 and (095) 933 59 99. Their
website is http://sivma.ru

Well okay, I understand this is of little help to you due to the
distance, but they really do have a new batch of everything. It came in
about two weeks ago, and the Leica section now displays brand new M6,
R6.2, R7, and R8 cameras.

Bernard