Subject: Re: [Leica] Divided Development (addendum)
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 12:49:14 -0700

Johnny Deadman (and if you haven't looked at www.jukebox.demon.co.uk yet, you
should) writes:

|Suffice to say that edge effects are inevitably enhanced when there is no
|developer available in solution, and the only developer is therefore going
|to be that adsorbed at the site in question or in adjoining areas of the
|neg.

Many thanks for the posts.  I am now ordering a bulk loader so I can load a
bunch of 6-frame rolls to experiment with.  In the past, I have had varied
results trying to produce Mackie lines using a split of fresh D-76 and
exhausted D-76.  I think you might have suggested a way to get more controlled
results (since I am never sure of how exhausted the D-76 is).

Regards, Bill Larsen
ohlen@lightspeed.net