Subject: Re: [Leica] Eastman (ie KODAK) thief?
From: "Paul Schiemer" <schiemer@magicnet.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 15:37:26 -0400

Well guys thanks for that information. I never knew there had been a patent
infringement. All this time and all those miles of 5063 I've run through
cameras! Ignorance was bliss.
Can it be "Ilford here I come" for me? Look out XP2, I'm on the way.
[Americans don't vote with their feet, they do it with their pockets!]

Yep, that's the ticket, new XP2 pushed a stop, split developed in the
chemtone fashion. I'll never look back.