Subject: [Leica] HELP!!! - Epson 750
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 05:26:40 -0000

Help!! Finally got my Epson 750 to replace the 700. But...

The damn thing won't print from either PhotoShop or Correl Photo-Draw8...It
prints immediately from Word and from the Word Note Pad...but when I try to
print out of either of those high end graphics packages, it goes smoothly
through all the prep routines, spools my photo, tbe monitor appears, and
then disappears within about 1.5 seconds and the "printing process" is
over...

I spent a good hour on the phone with two "support" folks from Epson - the
second of whom was an arrogant p---k....WHen all else failed he blamed the
problem on the fact that I am running the upgrade version of Windows 98,
rather than the virgin version, and said I should either wipe my hard disk
clean and install a new version of windows 98, or not use the printer...That
sounds nuts...

Any thoughts.....??