Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V11 #54
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 13:56:16 -0700

John Niemann wrote:
><Snip>
> Also, video hasn't replaced Super 8mm, 16mm, 35 and 70mm film.  While the camcorder has put a dent in the 8 mm film cameras and film production, it hasn't replaced film making entirely.
>
> So I think tradition photography will be around even with the proliferation of digitial.
>
> John

Super 8 seems on it's last gasp. 70mm you never see becaseu of CD sound. It
turned out sound was the issue. I which I could get Plus X in 70 again for my
Hasselblad or Tri X in 100ft rolls. It's a dying format too. Starwars looked
like Hi 8. I miss 70mm.  I miss Super 8. I don't miss 16.
Mark Rabiner