Subject: [Leica] Photography in Tuscany
From: Ken Lassiter <kenlass@gate.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 19:20:09 -0400

In just under 3 weeks, I plan to travel to Tuscany to drink the wines,
eat the food and photograph the sights of Tuscany.  I will be staying in
Pienza then near Siena and finally just south of Montalcino.

This has been a dream to spend some time in Tuscany since we were there
for five days in 1991.

Giancarlo told me about the photo fair in Arezzo on Sunday 26 .
September and I hope to meet him there.  A friend has invited me to
visit him at the Alinari archives in Florence, where he works.

But I would like to receive YOUR recommendations for places to
photograph and visit.  Special restaurants you fondly remember and any
other advice you feel might be helpful.

I'll be taking my R7 and M6 cameras.  And I can hardly wait.

Thanks for your advice and information.

...Ken Lassiter