Subject: [Leica] Re: Computer for photo work
From: "Mike Quinn" <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 21:22:38 -0700

Dave Yoder said:
> I'll never need a 1200 speed G4.

Right. I said something similar when I had 4k of ram and 32K of hard disk...

Axiom:     Programmers always have the latest equipment.
Corollary: New software only works on the latest equipment.

Promise: Later releases of the software will support older equipment.
Reality: There will never be a later release.

There may, however, be a new version that has many new features (but only
works on the latest equipment).

Mike Quinn