Subject: Re: [Leica] Turning on your camera
From: Xski7@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 08:47:42 EDT

Hmm, you'd bring a Woodie eh, ..  some things just dont need batteries to do
a turn on huh.

In a message dated 8/5/99 12:04:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us writes:

<< In Atlanta, a security lady asked me to turn on my camera.  I said I could
 not really turn it on.  She said, "How does it work?"  I said it uses
 springs and it's always on.  She could not quite figure this one out but
 politely waved me through.

 Next time, I'll take my wood 4x5 and tell them I have a camera made of wood
 that does not use batteries.

 Andy Morang
 Vicksburg, MS