Subject: Re: [Leica] M to R lens adapter
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 08:49:29 -0700

Dejan,

I use the M to R adapter all of the time.  It sets the registration of the R
body to that of an M camera + Visoflex.  My primary camera system is the M.
When I got the R body, I did not want to buy R lenses that duplicated the
Visoflex system.  Thus the M to R adapter.

I use it with the 200mm f4 Telyt and with the Bellows II.  I use the Bellows
II with either the 90/4 or 50/2 lens head for macro work.  The R camera body
is much easier to use than the M + Visoflex (in my opinion).

Hope this helps,
regards, Bill Larsen