Subject: Re: [Leica] SF-20 Flash
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 16:19:05 -0400

Joseph: Thank you for the tip on the range finder alignment with the heavier
light. We use a flip bracket the the R camera and this allows vertical and
horizontal framing with the light up over the lens. For the extension I use the
Nikon SF-17 cord and give the R-8 all the correct reading that it needs. I guess
it would also be the best thing for the M. I don't yet have the 6 (have used one
and did like it) but use the M-3 ss (W/ 50-f1.4 Summilux) and am very please with
it. I do more available  light with the M camera really didn't buy it for flash,
but I guess there are always times when that could be needed.
Cheers Wilber