Subject: Re: [Leica] F.a.o. Members of the Boston LUGnight Apathy Society
From: Michael Gardner <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 09:59:50 -0400

Alex Hurst wrote:

> Members will recall that the inaugural meeting was cancelled because nobody
> could be bothered to turn up.
>
> I recently wrote:
> >
> >Just to remind you that my better half, Carmel, and I are looking forward
> >to seeing you on 29 July, which is now not too far off.

Alex,
I'm only about 90 minutes from Boston and I've been keeping an eye on the posts
regarding your arrival on 29 July and possible meeting plans.  For you, this
date may seem to be quite close at hand but for me, my schedule is unpredictable
a week in advance never mind almost two months!
I can't presume to speak for others here in the northeast, but you may be giving
up on the Greater Boston Luggites a bit too soon.

Mike Gardner