Subject: Re: [Leica] Permanence and Care of Color Photographs: Henry Wilhelm.
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 06:19:17 +0200

The book is available from Amazon for $40. On their web site it is shown as
shipping in "4-5 weeks". I ordered it a few days ago and just received an e-mail
from Amazon informing me that it has been shipped.

Nathan

DABirkey@aol.com wrote:

> There is a rather large book that has gone through and tested all sorts of
> films using extended projection times. exposure to heat, fading due to
> Daylight etc.
>
> I checked it out of a library a while back...
>
> The Permanence and Care of Color Photographs : Traditional and Digital Color
> Prints, Color Negatives, Slides, and Motion Pictures
> by Henry Wilhelm, Carol Brower
>
> This is the reference on the subject.  It covers everything... different
> types of paper, film etc..... show actual fade test comparisons

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium

General photo site: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator/