Subject: RE: [Leica] AF, a FAD? How about sunrise shooting?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 19:52:17 -0500

At 04:25 PM 5/3/99 -0700, you wrote:
>  Kinda makes you wonder..
>*when* does this guy shoot??!!

I type fast. Shoot slow. :-)

And I don't sleep much. Especially this past weekend. I got up at 5:45 to
get a sunrise church service at, of all places, a flea market! For a photo
story. Got some gorgeous images. I sometimes forget what wonderful light
sunrise has.

(Didn't find any Leicas - darn it, but a great Kodak folder for too much,
and some greasy food from which I'm still suffering).

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy
something. --Jackie Mason