Subject: RE: [Leica] Definition of a Professional
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 15:04:26 -0000

Me too Mark,
In fact we got married on April 1st, 'April Fool's Day' here. There's an
understanding that tricks and jokes can only be played in the morning and
not after 12.00 noon. Takling that into account my (then) future
mother-in-law insisted on the timing of the ceremony being after mid-day!
Sweetness ever since...

Jem