Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Noctilux
From: "Robert L. Clark" <bobclark1@home.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 09:24:26 -0800

>> was still interested in keeping it.  Question:  Does anyone out there
want
>> to sell one, either the 3rd or 4th version.  I can buy a grey market one
>> from AAA Camera for $1999.99.

David,

With all respect, no you can't.  This is the home of bait and switch.  If
they do have one, it will probably be a piece of junk.  Do yourself a favor
and see Phil Greenspun's wonderful site at

http://photo.net/neighbor/one-subcategory.tcl?id=2

to help separate the wolves from the hens.   In fact, all of photo.net is
golden, a rare labor of love that really works.

Bob Clark
Sarasota