Subject: [Leica] TID>Blind Tests
From: Alexey Merz <alexey@webcom.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 11:00:39 +0000

From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>:
>How about color differences?  Do you notice any?  In my experience with
>many AI-S lenses, the differences in color transmission with Kodachrome
>was quite obvious.

That's a good question. I did my tests on Velvia, and so it's possible
that such differences were swamped by the unsubtle way in which that
emulsion handles color. I guess I don't know whether to atribute what
color differences I could see to color shifts versus the effects of
contrast differences. Nothing too dramatic, though, at least to my eyes.
Alexey Merz | URL: http://www.webcom.com/alexey | email: alexey@webcom.com