Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Softies
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 18:46:17 -0500

At 03:22 PM 1998-10-29 -0800, Dave Rodgers wrote:
>>>National Pest Control Association
>
>Sounds like the entity responsible for keeping non-Leica related posts off
>the LUG. Did I happen to mention the Zeis....<NO CARRIER>
>
><CONNECT AT 300 BAUD>
>
>How ab out  mime  atta chm ents?

It gets worse than this, brother.  Much, much worse.  The next step is that
we have the Sharpo Brothers, Guido and Duncan, visit you.  Then, while
you're in the Hospital, your cat runs off.  With a Nikon user, no less.
Then your wife decides that she can't abide all those smelly chemicals, so
your finally return home after your busted-kneecap surgery to find your
darkroom replaced with pastel-coloured digital gear.

And the beat goes on ...

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!