Subject: [Leica] Friday sale. WTB 'ugly' M4P
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 16:49 +0100 (BST)

I hardly dare suggest this in these hallowed halls, but has anyone
got a 'cheap and ugly' M4P for sale? Cosmetic condition *completely*
immaterial, indeed the nastier the better ('cos then it'll be
cheaper).

The only important things are that it must work properly (or can be
made to without expensive attention), and that it should have the
'full set' of frame lines (in other words I'd be happy to consider
an M4-2, if it's had its v/f upgraded at some time).

At the right price I'd consider 2.

David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk
David.Morton@openconsulting.co.uk