Subject: [Leica] For Sale: Film Scanner AND SilverFast Software
From: Francesco Sanfilippo <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 09:35:12 -0700

MINT Polaroid Sprintscan 35 PLUS film scanner, for negs or slides.
In box with everything, including 3-4 filmstrip holders, SCSI card,
cables, software, etc.  2700dpi, 3.4 DMax.  Awesome scanner....
tons of shadow detail and lots of features in software.  Sells new
for $1295.  I will sell for $1150, overnight FedEx shipping included.
Call (619) 223-4992 or email me.

LaserSoft SilverFast Photoshop plug-in software for the Nikon
LS-1000 scanner.  This is for the Nikon LS-1000 ONLY,
not for the above scanner I am selling.  Read about the software
on their website (www.lasersoft.de) where it is selling for $319
then email me or call (619) 223-4992 when you are ready to buy
it from me for $250, overnight FedEx shipping included.  I will
even include a hard copy of the manual off the CDROM, which
I printed (over 100 pages).

I ship overnight FedEx, and expect you to ship MO the same way.
We ship together on the same day so we both receive our packages
at the same time.  Works best this way.  LUG members only.

Francesco
fls@san.rr.com