Subject: [Leica] Belgian LUG meeting
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 22:25:41 +0200

Hello friends:

Just wanted to make you know that, today, four Belgian subscribers this
list met for the first time: Francisco, Lucien, Nathan and me.
Unfortunately, Allan was unable to make it.
Over lunchtime at the NATO restaurant we had a very stimulating exchange
of all kinds of information and experiences on all things Leica.
It was a real pleasure to be able to see the faces behind all those
familiar names on this list!

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
t h i n k   d i f f e r e n t               a p p l e    c o m p u t e r