Subject: Re: [Leica] Foto Hobby Web Site
From: MSwiek@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 09:35:59 EDT

I have had many pleasant dealings with Foto-Hobby, both in person during my
travels through Frankfurt, as well as via mail order.  Service is reliable and
top quality, and condition descriptions on used items are accurate, and if
anything, conservative.  During my most recent visit to Frankfurt, Nicolas Uhl
and his staff could not have ben more gracious in welcoming my son (age 9) and
I to the shop.  We had a pleasant time discussing Leica, and working a very
satisfactory trade of some Leicaflex and R equipment.  My mail order dealings
have been equally satisfactory.  Even with the high cost of international
shipping to the US, over which Foto-Hobby has no control, I have found prices
on Leica and Linhof items to be considerably better than in most places in the
US.

Mike Swiek