Subject: Re: [Leica] which Billingham bag, please?
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 15:45:53 -0400

In re fitting two Ms and lenses in a Domke; yes!
I can put two R bodies with a 50/2 Summicron, and 90/2 summicron in each
end, and by squishing the four pocket divider up a bit I can put a 180/2.8
Elmarit ( the older heavy dooty one!) and another lens in the padded
divider. I can put a 28/2,8 Elmarit and a 35-70 Vario-Elmar in a single
pocket.
The outside pockets carry scads of film, or other stuff.

dwpost@msn.com