Subject: RE: [Leica] Mid-Range R zooms
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 14:34:47 -0700

Much too big and heavy for me.  But I understand it's an outstanding optic!

Anyway, I have the R6.2  + 80-200 and 60mm macro to fill in where the M
cameras aren't the right tool.  Picked up a Canon 70-200 F2.8L for the EOS1n
just yesterday and hope to shoot with it soon.  I hear it is one of thier
best zooms ever.  On par optically with the new 80-200 Vario Elmar?
Hmmmmm....

- --Jim