Subject: Re: [Leica] Ricoh GR 28 f/2.8 caution
From: Tony Chang <stchang@novice.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 15:35:59 -0400

Hello Donald,

I carry a GR-1 more than I carry a M6+35ASPH.  For the price I paid for
GR-1 and consider its size, I would say it was one of my best investment
(another one was a Rodium Hexar).

For a 28mm f2.8 at wide open, I would be more suprise if I don't see a
distortion.   I also own a Minilux.  Compare GR-1 vs. Minilux, I would
definitely choose GR-1.  It's just my opinion.

Tony Chang