Subject: [Leica] Grist for the M6E mill
From: dannyg1 <dannyg1@IDT.NET>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 18:01:03 +0000

My friend John just sent an interesting tidbit that he thought I should share with the
LUG:

Danny,

I can upon this very interesting item listed in the Christie's South
Kensington catalogue for Cameras and Optical Toys. The auction took place
on Thursday, March 19, 1998 and the entry and description of the item is
as follows:

                        109[lot number]
                        Leica M6 Electronic top plate
                        black, unengraved

                                                250-350 pounds sterling

I wonder how this item manage to walk out of the factory floor in Solms.

Regards,
John<<<<<<<